• Check out the Official Meals & Supply Website of your state
• Verify for the option that says “Search Ration Card Status” or something similar
• Go to the option
• Enter your ration card number and other details that are asked
• Hit submit and that’s it
This is the simplest tutorial that will get you live status of your rashan card process anytime from anywhere. Get more information about ration card status
Ration Card Status will give you beneath details:
• Details that you filed in the Ration Card Form. Please check all the details carefully and in case you noticesome discrepancy, kindly contact the Ration Card office as soon as possible and get all the details rectified at the earliest.
• Status will also show the current application flow and the department/area where it is pending
• It will give you expected delivery date also
In short you will get all the required details by just checking the rasan card status using your acknowledgment and slip number.
How to track ration card status using AadharNumber? Ration Card can be searched/tracked using UIDAI/Aadhar Card Number also. Procedure is all same, you just need to enter your Ration Card linked Aadhar Number is the search box where you have entered acknowledgment number earlier. This option can be used only if you have shared your UIDAI Aadhar Card number while ration card registration process.In case your state has not yet started the on the web tracking facility then you may get the live status from your nearest ration card office. In such cases, visiting the nearest office (or nearest Food & Supply office) is the only option left to get live updates about rashan card status.