Tube clamps are widely applied in pipes, tubes, hose, wires fastening and installation. And there are numerous types in line with diverse requirements. Get more information about heavy pipe clamps
There is a renowned type of tube clamp in line with German typical DIN 3015, we commonly also call it hydraulic tube clamp. DIN 3015 clamps assure a reputable, basic, dampening support for pipes, hoses, tubes, and conduits in industrial hydraulic systems, mobile hydraulic systems, method industries, and electrical building.
DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps absorb shock, dampen vibration, and lower noise in hydraulic systems.
You'll find 3 most important series of clamps as under: Common series, Heavy duty, Double pipe clamps.
Normally material Polypropylene (PP) is applied for typical clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for higher temperature applications or other unique applications. And the material of metal parts generally like galvanized steel for normal applications, 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel for applications below corrosion.
Detailed info on the above three series:
Typical pipe clamp
Sometimes we also call it light duty tube clamp, is dependent upon which industrial location you happen to be in.
- Technical standard: according to DIN 3015 element 1
- Dimensions obtainable for pipe and tube size 6mm to 102 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with normal function pressure beneath 1500 PSI.
Heavy duty pipe clamp
Sometimes we also call it heavy series tube clamp, heavy duty tube clamp, depends upon which nation and which industrial region you are in.
- Technical common: based on DIN 3015 part two
- Dimensions readily available for pipe size 6mm to 508 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with high operate stress larger than 1500 PSI.
Twin series pipe clamps
It is also called twin tube clamp, double pipe clamp.
- Technical typical: based on DIN 3015 element 3
- Dimensions out there for pipe and tube size 6mm to 42 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with standard operate stress under 1500 PSI. (For application with pressure greater than 1500 PSI, heavy twin series is readily available.)
For Polypropylene clamps the operating temperature range is from -30 centi-degrees to +90 centi-degrees, and for Polyamide clamps the operating temperature variety is from -40 centi-degrees to +120 centi-degrees, when for aluminum clamps, the working temperature can attain as much as 300 centi-degrees.
In addition to the above three types, there is also a type of anti-vibration clamps for applications with high shock and vibration.