* Fontainebleau Castle and Forest - the Fontainebleau Castle would be the largest in the Royal Castles in France. The forest surrounding this castle is usually a protected natural reserve forest. It is actually 25 000 hectares large and it dates in the 12th century when it was a royal hunting park. This park can be a preferred location on the horse riders and walkers. In this forest we are able to also uncover some higher hill terrain which can be excellent for rock climbers. Get a lot more details about museum Paris
* Disneyland Paris - also known as the Euro Disney is often a large theme park operated by the Walt Disney Company. This theme park is definitely an equivalent to the Disney world theme complex in the Usa. The Disneyland Paris has 5 main sections : Magic Kingdom, Disney Village, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Hotels plus the Golf Disneyland.
* Eiffel Tower - this unique tower in one of the most famous landmark of Paris and it really is well known everywhere as a symbol of France. More than five,five million folks go to this tower per year. It's 300 meters tall and it could be observed from nearly each spot in Paris.
* Notre-Dame - Notre Dame is a Gothic cathedral in Paris, pretty well-known sightseeing place.
* Louvre Museum - Louvre is a popular museum in Paris exactly where we are able to see the Mona Lisa, Lonardo da Vinci's world famous painting.
* Saint Ouen Flea Market place - this market place is located north of Paris and it really is the biggest antique market place on the planet. A single day is practically not enough to explore this industry, here we are able to find every thing from jewelry, furnishings, gather able things and quite a few much more.
* Versailles - historically essential web page, right here we are able to see the Palace of Versailles, the palace of King Louis XIV. In 1919 the Treaty of Versailles was signed here and it ended the Planet War I.
There are much more exciting sightseeing areas all across France. Nevertheless, the most popular areas is usually located in Paris, so if we are planning to visit this part of Europe we have to make certain to not miss Paris. Paris is a cultural, historical, business enterprise and fashion center or France.