Thursday 15 January 2015

Could be the American Flag Alive?

The next time you drive by that automobile dealership with the hundred foot flag pole, appear up and you'll want to notice, the graceful maneuvers in the flag. Some days she appears like a feather blown about with each and every wind of doctrine. Some days she appears as although she is shadow boxing, ducking and dodging, throwing out violent jabs and uppercuts, popping and kicking with each and every gust of wind. Millions salute her, pledge allegiance to her; thousands lay to rest under her, when their loved ones cry more than her. So, ask oneself what exactly is so specific about this dyed nylon rectangle using a bunch of symbolic stars and stripes sewn on it? What's the flag's purpose? What exactly does it represent? Effectively, the straightforward answer is, "too every his own". For me, SHE represents my entitlement to raise my youngsters in the admonition from the Lord without having controversy. For me, she gives me the proper to pursue happiness plus the privilege to take pleasure in it after I catch it. For me, she symbolizes a strong foundation in which my household can develop a life that is a lot more than abundant. For me, the flag's purpose is always to develop unity within the bond of peace. She also functions as a warning to others who wish to steal that peace. For me, the flag represents the finer things of life… Football, Twinkies (with further yellow #5) and Harley Davidson. As I mentioned earlier, "too each his own" my lifestyle is usually a little a lot more quick paced then that guy who wrote that patriotic song …baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet.

The federal government currently gave us our answer to my original question;

Title 4 Section 8(j)… The flag represents a living country and is itself regarded as a living issue. Thus, the lapel flag pin becoming a replica, ought to be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

Will be the American Flag alive? Well, for this zealous Patriot… For me, the answer can be a definitive YES!  3x5 American Flags site

No comments:

Post a Comment